1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2-1 cup strong white cheddar
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tbsp grapeseed oil
2 cups potatoes, diced small
1 small onion, finely diced
1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
1 tbsp water
- Beat eggs, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and cheddar together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a cast iron pan, add oil and unsalted butter.
- Add potatoes. Cook in one layer to brown, then stir. About 5-7 minutes or so.
- Then add onion. Saute until onions are tender and potatoes are almost done.
- Add broccoli, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp water so mixture doesn’t burn.
- Pour the egg mixture in the pan evenly.
- Put pan in oven and bake at 400 for 10 min. Let sit for 5 minutes. Enjoy!