This is such a delicious drink, and a little different from the regular hot chocolate. With gingerbread spices that are not overpowering, and just a hint of molasses, this hot chocolate is Christmas in a mug!
3 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup cream
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp fancy molasses
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
- In a pot, heat milk and cream to a gentle simmer.
- Add salt and molasses, and gingerbread spice mix. Whisk.
- Turn off heat. Add white chocolate chips. Cover and let stand 1 minute.
- Whisk until chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Add vanilla. Stir. Enjoy!!