This casserole comes together in 5-10 minutes! It’s addictive, especially if you let it crisp up on the top, but then you have to custardy centre.
8 slices white bread
2 cups milk
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp butter, diced small
- Tear or dice bread into small cubes. Place in greased 9×11 inch baking dish.
- In a measuring cup, whisk together eggs, milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Pour over bread. Push bread pieces down with spoon to get every piece coated.
- Place diced butter all over top.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for around 40-45 minutes, until crisp and golden brown on top. Enjoy!