I onion, sliced
2 pounds chicken legs
1 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
Zest and juice of one lemon
1/4 cup chicken stock
2 tbsp dijon mustard
- In a baking dish, lined with foil, add sliced onion.
- Put chicken on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken and onions.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for around 40-45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes or so. Try the mashed potato recipe too! Enjoy!