This is such a great way to use up leftover rice. And it’s a one pot meal. Quick and easy!
2 tbsp grapeseed oil
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup finely diced carrots
2 tsp fresh minced ginger
4 minced garlic cloves
4 cups cold day old Jasmine rice
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup frozen peas
1. In a large frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add onion and carrot. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the ginger and garlic and stir.
4. Add the rice, breaking up any large chunks.
5. Mix in the soy, and oyster sauce. Mix well.
6. Move the rice to one side, add the sesame oil
7. Put eggs in the sesame oil, stirring until cooked, then mix it into the rice.
8. Add the salt and sugar, stirring well. Add the frozen peas. Stir until just heated through. Enjoy!